|MIAMI (February 8, 2013) – Yacht & Brokerage Show organizers announced today the addition of several new parking locations that will make attending the show easier than ever before.
Attendees will have many parking choices connected by a convenient, fast and reliable motor coach system. The free motor coach service will begin at 9 a.m., one hour prior to the start the show, and run until 9 p.m., two hours after the show’s closing. Motor coaches will transport attendees from the show’s many designated parking locations to drop off and pick up locations at the center, north and south ends of the show along Collins Avenue in Miami Beach.
Signage will help direct show attendees to the parking and free shuttle bus locations, which include:
- 42nd Street & Royal Palm Avenue – daily maximum rate of $8 at Royal Palm Garage (city garage #6). Also accessible via Sheridan Street. Shuttle service to 46th Street & Collins Avenue.
- 43rd Street & Collins Avenue – daily rate of $20. This parking location is situated directly across from the show and does not offer shuttle service.
- 46th Street & Collins Avenue – limited parking available at City of Miami Beach lot. Daily maximum rate of $20. This parking location is situated directly across from the show and does not offer shuttle service.
- 53rd Street & Collins Avenue – limited parking available at City of Miami Beach lot. Daily maximum rate of $20. This parking location is situated two blocks from the show and does not offer shuttle service.
- 64th Street & Collins Avenue – maximum daily rate of $20 at Allison Park. The shuttle’s pick up/drop off location is on the east side of Collins Avenue between 63rd and 64th streets. Shuttle service to/from parking lot and 46th Street and Collins Avenue.
- 67th Street & Collins Avenue – $30 per day parking in Deauville Hotel garage. The shuttle’s pick up/drop off location is in front of the Deauville Hotel on Collins Avenue. Shuttle service to/from parking garage and 46th Street and Collins Avenue.
- 72nd Street and Collins Avenue – daily maximum rate of $20 at City of Miami Beach lot. The shuttle’s pick up/drop off location is on 72nd Street. Shuttle service to/from parking lot and 46th Street and Collins Ave.
- Valet parking will be available for $50 on the east side of Collins Avenue in front of the city parking lot at the 4600 block. When ready to leave the show, attendees may call ahead 15 minutes in advance and their car will be ready and waiting.
The Yacht & Brokerage Show also offers free shuttle service to and from two of the
Miami International Boat Show sites, the Miami Beach Convention Center and Sea Isle Marina & Yachting Center. The shuttle service to both locations begins at 9 a.m. and concludes at 9 p.m. daily. While the Miami International Boat Show’s convention center location closes at 7 p.m. daily, the Sea Isle Marina & Yachting Center location closes daily at 6 p.m. The last bus from the Yacht & Brokerage Show to the Sea Isle Marina & Yachting Center leaves Collins Avenue at 5 p.m., and the last bus from Sea Isle Marina & Yachting Center to the Yacht & Brokerage Show leaves at 7 p.m.
Also available at this year’s Yacht & Brokerage Show are upgraded hospitality golf cart and water tender services. Guests may request golf cart service at any of the show’s Guest Services booths, located along Collins Avenue. Zeelander tenders will be available to brokers working at the show to transport clients to four predetermined stops along the Indian Creek waterway at ramps 7, 13, 21, and one located at the south end of the show. The public may access tender service through a broker.
The Yacht & Brokerage Show in Miami Beach, Miami’s premier in-water boat show, will take over Miami Beach’s Collins Avenue from February 14 to 18, presenting yachts and superyachts from the world’s most extraordinary custom boat builders. The show is free and open to the public.
The Yacht & Brokerage Show will feature more than 500 new and pre-owned vessels valued at more than a billion dollars and covering more than 1.2 million square feet of space over a mile-long strip of the Indian Creek Waterway in the heart of beautiful Miami Beach along Collins Avenue (S.R. A1A) from 41st to 51st Streets, situated directly across from landmark hotels such as the Fontainebleau and Eden Roc.
BOAT SHOW SCHEDULE:
Thursday, Feb. 14 10am – 7pm
Friday, Feb. 15 10am – 7pm
Saturday, Feb. 16 10am – 7pm
Sunday, Feb. 17 10am – 7pm
Monday, Feb. 18 10am – 5pm
YACHT & BROKERAGE SHOW ADMISSION:
FREE to the public.
ABOUT THE YACHT & BROKERAGE SHOW IN MIAMI BEACH:
The Yacht & Brokerage Show in Miami Beach is managed and produced by Show Management, owned and sponsored by the Florida Yacht Brokers Association (FYBA) and sponsored by TrawlerPort, Budweiser BoatQuest.com, The International Gamefish Association (IGFA), the IGFA School of Sportfishing, CROCS, Gosling’s Rum, YACHTS International Magazine and Smallwood’s Yachtwear. For more information, call (954) 764-7642 or (800) 940-7642, or visitShowManagement.com. Like the Yacht & Brokerage Show in Miami Beach on Facebook at facebook.com/MiamiBeachYachtandBrokerageShow, follow the show on Twitter at twitter.com/boatshowupdates and tune into Boat Show TV at youtube.com/showmanagement.